Addendum to: The Deadliest Month: July 2021*
It still bugs me today even after five years.
We were exchanging text messages. My wife was texting me she was on the CTA Blue Line from O'Hare Airport and I should be expecting her to arrive home in about 40-50 minutes, getting off at Racine Station.
"W" was my wife texting me that she got on the CTA train at 11:45 AM.
Then, I replied to her with my acknowledgement immediately, not after 7 hours as shown in the text message.
Then, I was asking her to send me another message because I found the time very wrong.
Then she sent a few more texts. And my phone still showed the same problem.
Her work schedule was erratic those days. Sometimes she gets off early, sometimes in the late afternoon or in the evening.
When she arrived at home around 1:00 PM, we checked our phones. Her phone showed the right times for sending her messages to me and receiving my messages. Only my phone had the seven-hour gap.
Why?
Was that meaning my phone was hacked?
If it was hacked, then for what purpose and by whom?
Kidnapping her? Injuring her or killing her in the end? And throw me and missing-person investigators off.
If I only replied to her with only one message, and she became a missing person with her phone, how can I prove that I sent her that message at 11:45 AM? And that I made the last contact with her at 11:45 AM, not at 6:45 PM.
These were the type of people, hard-core criminals, whom I had been dealing with for the last decade or so, since 2017.
I believe I have the same types of criminals here in Korea trying to inflict the same types of damages on me and, on my wife, collaterally.
These criminals, corporate contract hitmen, death cults, and labor union members in Korea are doing the bidding of the same international crime cartels in the US that have tried to inflict serious injuries and possibly kill us.
They have tried several times already, and I believe they will continuously do so if they believe they can get away with it.
These are international human traffickers, drug traffickers, insurance fraud specialists, wire fraudsters, bribery and extortionists, money launderers, and contract corporate hitmen who are made of multiethnic nationals; few are from the US.
In hindsight, many of these criminals were the same computer and phone hackers who were hired by my former corporate and personal enemies to defraud and destroy me.
Really, many of the attackers today were made of multiethnic criminals hired by these former professional and personal acquaintances and their relatives. They are all around me literally, physically and otherwise figuratively, now in Korea.
They are the primary example of the international Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) activities that are profiting from human trafficking (including illicit sexual trades, extortions, and their video production globally distributed).
These criminals are parallel computing experts in fabricating electronic evidence using multiple data input points and computers. These computing techniques are very profitable in providing creditable but fabricated evidence for auto insurance frauds and extortion schemes.
These are exactly the same style of rackets that Jeffrey Epstein deployed to gain enormous political power and wealth.
Like in the US, these criminals in Korea are protected by compromised, corrupted politicians; law enforcement first responders (firemen, EMTs, and helicopter pilots); medical professionals; religious ((death) cults ) leaders, and (multinational) corporate and government executives.
They have been on my heels for the last three decades since 2000 to discredit and destroy me. And those activities still continue today in Korea.
